Pastor Bob Rieth
Pastor Bob Rieth
- Founder and President of Media Fellowship International, a specialized Christian ministry to professionals in the entertainment and media industry.
- Has had years of pastoral experience working with and encouraging leaders in media, entertainment and sports.
- Works with selected top level world leaders in an advisory and pastoral capacity.
- Is called on as a facilitator for conflict resolution, ethical questions, damage control and negotiation during crisis situations.
- Is on the Board of Directors for KEEN TV, Christian Media Associates International, Inc.
- Is on the Board of Reference for the Christian Film and Television Commission.
- Former President of the Board of Directors for the Warwick Leadership Foundation in the United Kingdom, with The Lord John Taylor of Warwick.
- Is an ordained clergyman in the Lutheran Church with over 40 years experience as a pastor in various ministry positions.
- Publishes a weekly column on the internet, Pastor Bob’s Two Minute Devotions
- Is certified in Critical Incident Stress Management.
- Is called on for advisement in a broad capacity:
An international company in Nashville Real Estate Business
Publishing counsel for various authors Film Companies
- President and Founder of Media Fellowship International, 1987 – present
- Executive Director of Fellowship of Christians in Arts, Media, and Entertainment, 1980-1986
- Chaplain to the Seattle Supersonics, 1977-1987
- Chaplain to the Seattle Mariners, off-season, 1977-1981
- Speaker/host of a radio program in Seattle, 1968-1970
- Professor in Faith Lutheran Seminary, 1972-1975
- Pastor of a Lutheran church in Kirkland, WA, 1967-1980
- Graduate work toward Doctorate in Administration.
- Master of Arts in English Bible – Seattle Pacific, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Theology, Free Lutheran Seminary, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science, ValleyCityState, Valley City, ND
Married to Marion Rieth since 1961. Bob & Marion have two children and four grandchildren and reside in the greater Seattle area.
Contact us for opportunities to fellowship with other media and entertainment industry people!
If you'd like more information about MFI, or if you need counseling, please reach out to us. We're here for believers and non-believers alike.
MFI, incorporated by the state of California in 1987, is recognized as a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. As such contributions are fully tax deductible. MFI is funded by private contributions from individuals who believe in this vital ministry of reaching ‘to the media, through the media.' DONATE