MFI Mission Statement
Reaching Media and Entertainment Professionals Worldwide for Christ
Vision of Media Fellowship International
MFI’s vision is to become the ministry of choice among media and entertainment professionals in key arts and media cities worldwide who are seeking safe spiritual haven; encouraging and equipping them as they become Christian leaders who serve, challenge, and influence.
The Goals of MFI
- Encourage, equip and energize individuals to live for Christ.
- Expand the international network of Christians in the media.
- Encourage interpersonal relationships where Christians can learn how to incorporate their faith into the workplace.
- Provide information, education and training to improve professional competencies based on Biblical principles.
- Provide a platform from which Christians in the media may communicate their faith.
MFI Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
- We are enabled to live a godly life through the ministry of the Holy Spirit who dwells in the Christian.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Contact us for opportunities to fellowship with other media and entertainment industry people!
If you'd like more information about MFI, or if you need counseling, please reach out to us. We're here for believers and non-believers alike.
MFI, incorporated by the state of California in 1987, is recognized as a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. As such contributions are fully tax deductible. MFI is funded by private contributions from individuals who believe in this vital ministry of reaching ‘to the media, through the media.' DONATE